Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sorry for the delay =) + Welcome Ramin!

Tadaima! <- (I'm back!)...Sorry for the delay, but I've been a little busy with stuff...

Anyway, on to some exciting news...Rafin now has a younger brother (Ramin)! Here's a picture of both Rafin & Ramin. Want to know what Rafin thinks about his brother? Scroll down and read on buddies!


You excited that you have a brother now?
Rafin: okie dokie. (I don't know why he said that as a reply, so I asked the question again)

You excited that you have a brother now?
Rafin: Yeah

You like him?
Rafin: Yeah

What's the first thing you wanted to do when you saw him for the 1st time?
Rafin: I wanted to carry him

Are you going to teach him how to draw or are you going to teach him how to run his mouth nonstop for no reason like you do?
Rafin: Draw....and that other thing

Do you want to say anything about Ramin?
Rafin: Uh..I like him....yeah that's it.

Anything you want to say to your fans?
Rafin: Do you like my new drawings, like that new drawing of Megamind that came out yesterday or day before yesterday? (Pics in the next post)

OKAY! that's all he had to say about that. Pics will be coming real soon in the next post...enjoy hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Try right click.